Hello there ♥♥♥ How’s your lovely month? Doesn’t have a date for this coming heart’s day? Well, you can give your time for this post and love your designing passion
This is for those who want to learn on how to make a quick and easy logo design for their projects, freelancing and self logo for blogging. And also, this might help your freelancing activity especially to those who are new to freelancing.
I wanted to share the way I design a logo, yup, this is my specific way of designing a logo And I hope this is a big help for you to make your own creations.
Now, we are going to create a logo for Digdesignz. I want it to be simple, readable, good looking when black and white version and the most important is easy to remember by the audiences. I categorized this as a Website logo not a Food logo, Clothing logo or etc.
* Adobe Photoshop (Any version can do. I am using CS3)
* Own Idea.
And that’s it Simple right? This is how I design a quick logo. Do you want to see my PSD file? Then you can download it here
* Use 2-3 color combination.
* Think of a good font that may fit on it’s theme and name.
* Styled it like giving a drop shadow or just a slight gradient effect.
* Try to experiment on what is the best object to include on your text logo. Like what we did, star might be cute for my logo.
* Bevel emboss is not recommended. But if you designed a 3D style of logo, why not?
Note: This is just an example of logo making. This kind of steps can be use if you want to design a quick logo design from your projects.
Congratulations! You can now make your own logo design for your projects at school or even online I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial and tips from me. Good luck!