Hi everyone! How’s your day? Thank you for visiting my blog for a moment just to read some of my thoughts. Did I hooked your eyes? Because you are always waiting for my post, I will give you some of my tips in graphic designing, actually my top secrets
“I’ll be waiting for you! Fun price is waiting for your work.”
Do you know that I am not really interested in web and graphic designing before? It’s just so happen that we have a personal website project at school then I improved my skills on what I’ve learned. With the help of my sister, I began to do like these artworks, thanks to her!
Xsabrina.chic’s own tips:
1. Design. Always think first what to design. Is it a drawing? Or a photo manipulation? Or just want to make unknown creatures (like the picture used on this post)? Hm.. a retro style? Emo? Girly? Vector? 3D style? It’s up to you, think creatively.
2. Color combinations. After the decision, next to color combinations. You should think of at least 3 color combinations for your design. Colors is the most important in creating a design either graphic or website or fashion.
* Choose a color which is not too bright. If it is a combination of dark colors, make it dark colors. If it is light colors then make it all light colors. If you want to make it colorful, then choose the best colors like a rainbow [ROYGBIV].
* Think of the colors which are favorable on the type of your design [eg. Retro style should have the colors of violet, lavander, purple and pink color combinations.]
3. Design Elements. Next, the elements of your designs. What elements am I talking about? Those things that you can see on your designs. Example of this, if you have a girl on the design, you have an elements of banana, flowers, rainbows, fruits etc.. like this.
* Don’t make it too crowded. Having at least 3-5 elements is enough. If you want to add more, make sure you know how to decorate it that will suite the full design.
* Do not animate it as much as possible. If you want to animate it, make sure it has a very eye catching graphic animation. But to tell you the truth, I am not a big fan of animated graphic design. I used to animate for a little not for a huge one I only animate a graphic if it is advertisement banner.
4. Design Text. Having a texts on your graphic design is easy to add but choosing the good color might be confusing. Simply make the text darker color (black is suggested) if you have a light background, and make the text lighter color (white is the best) if your background is some kinda darker color. If you want to blend it with a gradient, then blend it from a lighter color to darker color. Make it plain text if you want. Do not emboss it aw! I’m not a fan of embossing a text.
5. The Backgrounds. I used to have a very light designs on the background. Try to check my designs, the background is always transparency. Why transparency? Because I want to emphasize the main graphic element. Boink boink!
6. Observe. Observe the overall finished design. Satisfied with your work? Does your color combination looks well? How about the graphic elements? Don’t tell me it’s too crowded! Peace
Take note, this is just my own way of designing my own graphics. When doing your own graphic designs, beauty is not important, just feel it and work with passion Be creative and do it with self-confidence!
Well, I think you’ve got my proper way of designing. I hope you have learned from me, at your service Miss Xsabrina.chic
I wanna see your work! Please do your own graphic artwork with a theme of “Help save the Earth”. Drop here the link of your finished graphic design and I am giving a 300 LOAD [Globe or Smart] as a price for the best output (the best one). This is open in 10 days only. It’s foh fun
Hey! My first exposure on television will be on June 3 at GMA Network.
It’s about the life enhancing on doing web and graphic designing. Thank you for your support! God Bless you all! More photos at my multiply account