I’m not a professional blogger but I’ve explored the different blogs around the cyberworld and want to share my tips and ideas! Having my “Designing a Blog” post before, let me see if this post is helpful for you and to those who want to have their own blog.
Blogging tips for everybody!
Web Log = Blogging
Blogging is one of the most powerful business in the cyberworld. Posting and sharing our thoughts and knowledge to our readers is might a habit. There are different categories in blogging, some focus on art (art log), photographs (photo blog), sketches (sketch blog), videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), and audio (pod-casting). But how well is your blog?
Let your readers be back anytime they want
1. On Images: Every post or entry of your blog must have interesting photos, images and/or videos. Readers are usually looking for an image presentation of your post especially in high-quality. This is the best way to gain your readers and grab them back to your blog every post you published. BUT! If you think of having nude photos on your post is interesting, it’s not the best way LOL.
2. On Story Telling: You can have a story on a post about your life but make sure you will be posting like you are talking to them. You are a great blogger if you can encourage them to read the full story of your blog using your content writing not telling them to “hey please read this, this and this”.
3. On Hidden Thoughts: Do a mysterious post. Do something different that will make your readers ask what is about the post you have. Not only on the content, the whole blog is much better! Like CozenShock have: Let us see if anyone here can guess what is the hidden meaning about his mascot Pik.
4. On the Post: Make a friendly post. You must write a post that is useful to your readers. Don’t make too much personal post about you and your life. Let them read your ideas and intelligence! You share and they will be back
5. On Greetings: You should have a blog that will say “Greetings of Peace!” with the use of your blog writings on your post, about me page even on the sidebar. Encourage them to read more about you with very pleasant writings and greetings.
6. On Category: Make sure you have a blog that is written in one category. If it is more on art, make a post all related to arts and etc.
* Be friendly and make your blog tells us “Wow, I want to be here and wait for every post!”
* Make a post reflective to your personality without showing the details of your personality.
* Have good thoughts.
* Don’t put a word/words “RESPECT” or “Please respect my blog blah blah and if you don’t like my blog you are free click the X on the top right corner of your window!” This kind of content inside your blog is not a friendly type. You are not encouraging them to read your blog as they want, instead, you are encouraging them to get outside of your blog.
* Don’t be cocky.
* Don’t post too much about your personality. (Your full name, your family problem etc..)
I hope you’ve learned from this post. We have the different point of views on how to blog. I am glad to share you some of my tips and ideas It’s in our passion. HAPPY BLOGGING!