Who among you are new to the world of Website Development? Some amateur web designers are asking how to beautify their HTML Website into a stylish design. My answer is, after your HTML project, you need to build a CSS for your website to make a style. I can say that you can’t do this if you do not know what HTML/CSS is. Okay, here’s a summary description of HTML and CSS:
HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
• Markup Language
• The predominant markup language for web pages
• Building blocks of all basic websites
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Style sheet language
• Styles define how to display HTML elements
• Styles were added to HTML 4.0 to solve a problem
• External Style Sheets can save a lot of work
• External Style Sheets are stored in CSS files
I am here to give you a guide on how they work on your project. The first stage Continue reading »
Are you one of those Amateur Web and Graphic Designers? Do you want to Make Money Online by Freelancing Job? Then here are some tips for you to make money online by doing freelance job at home.
Being a web/graphic designer is not easy. You need to study by yourself, explore the world of Internet, communicate with the clients and compete with other international web/graphic designers.
You should think that you are not the only web/graphic designer in this world! There are lots of designers who are into freelancing, not only you. Always think that you are not the BEST one! You should know that the clients are not inquiring only from one designer. They are also inquiring from other designers and dealing with the best price and quality of design. Yes, they need to compare you from the other designers. That is what we called, “may the best designer win!” Continue reading »
I’m not a professional blogger but I’ve explored the different blogs around the cyberworld and want to share my tips and ideas! Having my “Designing a Blog” post before, let me see if this post is helpful for you and to those who want to have their own blog.
Blogging tips for everybody!
Web Log = Blogging
Blogging is one of the most powerful business in the cyberworld. Posting and sharing our thoughts and knowledge to our readers is might a habit. There are different categories in blogging, some focus on art (art log), photographs (photo blog), sketches (sketch blog), videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), and audio (pod-casting). But how well is your blog?
Continue reading »
Hi everyone! How’s your day? Thank you for visiting my blog for a moment just to read some of my thoughts. Did I hooked your eyes? Because you are always waiting for my post, I will give you some of my tips in graphic designing, actually my top secrets
“I’ll be waiting for you! Fun price is waiting for your work.”
Do you know that I am not really interested in web and graphic designing before? It’s just so happen that we have a personal website project at school then I improved my skills on what I’ve learned. With the help of my sister, I began to do like these artworks, thanks to her!
Xsabrina.chic’s own tips:
1. Design. Always think first what to design. Is it a drawing? Or a photo manipulation? Or just want to make unknown creatures (like the picture used on this post)? Hm.. a retro style? Emo? Girly? Vector? 3D style? It’s up to you, think creatively.
2. Color combinations. After the decision, next to color combinations. You should think of at least 3 color combinations for your design. Colors is the most important in creating a design either graphic or website or fashion.
Continue reading »